The Kroger Feed online survey is used to collect timely, honest, and objective customer feedback on the shopping experience, the quality of services and products offered at the retail chain, and the satisfaction of employees, facilities, and other relevant details.
Rules To Conduct Kroger Feed Survey
There are certain rules and regulations for participating in the online survey and competing for the chance to win one of the $ 3,500 gift cards and one of the $ 300, and $100 gift cards. Have a look at the same below:
- The participant must be at least 18 years old if they are making an attempt to conduct the Kroger Feed Survey.
- To purchase from a Kroger store, you need the latest purchase receipt that is not more than 7 days old.
- The participant of this survey must be a legal resident in the United States (except New York, Florida, and Rhode Island) or the District of Columbia.
- You cannot take the Kroger Feed Survey if you are an employee or a close relative of a sponsor’s employee or its employees.
- If you wish to participate in the sweepstakes without making a purchase, you can do so by email.
- You can conduct the Kroger Feed Survey as many times as you want.
Kroger Feed Survey offers a wide range of gifts for survey participants. They also offer gift cards ranging from $ 5,000 to $ 250, as well as gift cards worth $ 100. Customers can also redeem digital coupons termed as Kroger Digital Coupon. They are marked as such because they can be obtained after participating in this survey.
The Kroger Feed Survey is extremely easy to participate in. This survey is available at feed.kroger.com. Also, Kroger has made sure that the survey portal is extremely easy and secure for each and every customer to access.